[ft-devel] Freetype support C++/CLI

From: ????????~
Subject: [ft-devel] Freetype support C++/CLI
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:21:50 +0800

Hello , Freetype team.
First of all thank you for your work, which brings a great help for me. Thank you!
And I have some questions,
I need your help.
I'll use freetype support C++/CLI  as .net wrapper and in C# project reference it.
but not depend on native dll.  (I want to get a warpper through the freetype,and build a dll,but this operation can't depend on the native dll)

So, I know freetype already support C++/CLI , But i don't know how to use it.
I want know how to build the C++/CLI project step by step.

 Your reply will be very much appreciated.