[ft-devel] IMP- Regarding FT_Set_Transform(

From: tauseef
Subject: [ft-devel] IMP- Regarding FT_Set_Transform(
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 19:19:17 +0530

Hello Guys,

I have a requirement to rotate the complete text, and i am able to achive this using FT_Set_Transform.

but i am not to use different angle means if i used 90 degree rotation then i am not able to use 270 degree rotation, since first time i used 90 degree rotation and it is getting applied to complete face object.

I have a simple question how to reset the rotation after applying any degree rotation so next time on same face object id, i can used different angle rotation.

Please help me it is very urgent for me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

tauseef