[ft-devel] thread and non-thread safe issues

From: Flying Snow
Subject: [ft-devel] thread and non-thread safe issues
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:23:13 +0800

Hi,

I'm currently using freetype to create a simple demo of my further
project, and I've noticed that I cannot use FTC_ImageCache_Lookup and
FTC_Manager related functions at same time in different threads.
It is documented that we can't operate ft_library or some other struct
simultaneously, but I didn't find a conclusion or some kind of
multithread programming guideline document that figures out all thread
safety issues. Can you please give a note on that?
Thank you!

Sincerely

FlyingSnow