[ft-devel] 2.6.4 mac build breakage (Re: Something in 2.6.4 broke my win

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: [ft-devel] 2.6.4 mac build breakage (Re: Something in 2.6.4 broke my windows (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 138, Issue 9))
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 18:41:05 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 7/7/16, Hin-Tak Leung <address@hidden> wrote:

>  From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>

> > What do you think?  Due to a linking problem on OS X
  have to release
  a new FreeType version quite soon, and I could add this
  rather easily
  by implementing a hook into `FT_Init_FreeType' that simply
  calls
  `FT_Property_Set'.

> I have just finished cross-compiling libpng for Mac OS X
 (which freetype depends on) and about to cross compile
 freetype for OS X also. What's the issue? I probably will
 find out in an hour or two when I get to it?

I have indeed got to the mac build breakage, while cross compiling...
I'll go and see git if Werner had committed a fix yet :-).

===
Undefined symbols:
  "_FT_New_Face_From_FOND", referenced from:
     -exported_symbols_list command line option
  "_FT_GetFile_From_Mac_ATS_Name", referenced from:
     -exported_symbols_list command line option
  "_FT_GetFile_From_Mac_Name", referenced from:
     -exported_symbols_list command line option
  "_FT_New_Face_From_FSSpec", referenced from:
     -exported_symbols_list command line option
  "_FT_New_Face_From_FSRef", referenced from:
     -exported_symbols_list command line option
  "_FT_GetFilePath_From_Mac_ATS_Name", referenced from:
     -exported_symbols_list command line option
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
===