[ft-devel] error enums that I _cannot_ add (Re: the fontval error enums,

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: [ft-devel] error enums that I _cannot_ add (Re: the fontval error enums, and the freetype-demo ftvalid c-tool)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 22:31:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

Sorry for switch topic slightly.

About the 70+ enums, i.e. the 32 at the bottom half of
https://github.com/HinTak/Font-Validator/issues/5#issuecomment-231935786
and the 44 -
https://github.com/HinTak/Font-Validator/issues/5#issuecomment-231939619

I don't think Freetype checks and cares about
'EIF found without IF' (no reason to, unlike the opposite, an IP or ELSE that
goes on and on)?
likewise 'ELSE found without EIF' - an ELSE that goes on and goes, is already
captured, but
Freetype does not check an 'ELSE found without IF' - i.e. an ELSE without
something leading up to it?

Or the 64k limit for individual FDEF/IDEF? Freetype seems to allow large ones
without complaints?

Hin-Tak

P.S. I have used about 2/3 of the 70's already... :-)