Re: [ft-devel] POP/PUSH miscounts

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] POP/PUSH miscounts
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 09:38:59 -0400

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 1:31 AM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
> GETDATA seems to pop without pushing anything back.

Currently, it's exactly the opposite in FreeType's code

Well. This is what I see in that data structure that I shared yesterday privately. If "17" is just a rumor, than I would go with my more solid source.

> RAW pushes without popping.  ADJUST pops three without pushing.

OK.

This is from the same data structure, should you decide to implement them.

> PUSHB and PUSHW seems to pop one too, which I do not quite get.

Where do you see that?

Who would have thought, right? This is in that data structure. Perhaps they want consistency with NPUSHB and NPUSHW. I would love to confirm that.