Re: [ft-devel] ftview / ftstring proposal

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ftview / ftstring proposal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 09:23:36 +0200 (CEST)

> Excuse me, what is the purpose of the sample texts
> in ftview/ftstring?  [...]

I believe you are thinking too complicated :-) As far as I can see,
Alexei wants to improve the results of key `5' in ftview, which
currently only shows the `brown fox' pangram, plus some other
characters.  It would be an improvement if you could switch between a
set of available pangrams so that you have some `real' text for
non-latin scripts also.