Re: [ft-devel] ftview / ftstring proposal

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ftview / ftstring proposal
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 23:27:56 -0400

> What if we just have a [Tab] event to cycle though
> available FT_ENCODING_XXX?

I committed something that kind of work. You can now cycle though
cmaps by pressing Tab. There are stil glitches.

- 'num_indices' is not updated according to charmap and stays at the
number of glyphs. There is code for that in FTDemo_Install_Font, but I
am hesitant to call that.

- When I was looking at arial and times that claim to have Apple Roman
cmap (ie not Unicode), I did not see any difference with Unicode. Or I
failed to actually reset the charmap.