Re: [ft-devel] Announcing FreeType 2.7.1 (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Announcing FreeType 2.7.1 (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 144, Issue 2)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 16:29:21 +0000 (UTC)

But TT_Get_MM_Var() isn't even part of the public API/ABI. Do you mean
FT_Get_MM_Var()?
(which in turn runs cff_get_mm_var, T1_Get_MM_Var, TT_Get_MM_Var ). I think
people going outside
public API and things fall apart, they can keep the pieces :-).

FWIW, I am against bumping so major versions, unless thing definitely breaks,
rather than possibly breaks... and one should not take breaking backward
compatibility lightly...

 Message: 5