Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] ftinspect

From: Philipp Kerling
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] ftinspect
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 16:35:34 +0200

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 15.03.2017, 20:08 +0100 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
> Usually, I like patches sent by e-mail, even if they are numerous.
> However, I ask you to wait a few days since I will do a new release.
> After this is done, please send your patches (say, five attachments
> per e-mail) so that I can review (and apply) them.
This was already some time ago, so I hope it's ok if I send it to the
list now to get it out of the pipeline. As I said before, it's mostly
cosmetic C++ stuff and I've made small commits with the intention that
you can cherry-pick what you feel is appropriate. Looking forward to
your comments.

The commits were made starting at 1dd90ae. I can rebase if needed.

Best regards,
Philipp