Re: [ft-devel] FT_UINT_TO_POINTER & other problems with cross-compile fo

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FT_UINT_TO_POINTER & other problems with cross-compile for win64
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 08:12:52 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 12/5/17, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for testing!  I've applied your
 patch.

Thanks!

> ... I'm
 not happy about `#if' in ftsystem.h – this should be
 hidden in
 the configuration header, defining
 a proper type.  Can you work on
 that?

Those two fields in struct  FT_StreamRec_ probably should be FT_Offset or
FT_ULong . I think FT_ULong could work. FT_Offset (size_t) could get messy.
But neither of them does: both of them are defined in
include/freetype/fttypes.h, which includes ftsystem.h before defining those! So
ftsystem.h canot include fttypes.h . This turns out to be rather painful to do
neatly.

Hin-Tak