[ft-devel] License Question

From: Stephen Frost
Subject: [ft-devel] License Question
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 16:40:59 -0700

Hi all,

I am working on a software title and am wanting to use the Freetype project. However, my legal group flagged a section of the FTL and I wanted to get clarification on it, if possible. Basically, the line is:

“This  license applies  to all  files found  in such  packages, and

  which do not  fall under their own explicit  license.”

The question my lawyer has is "What files in the FreeType Project package have their own explicit license as those will need to be evaluated too?"

Any clarification in this area would be greatly appreciated.

--
Stephen Frost
Producer | Other Ocean Interactive