Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Initial canvas results

From: Arvinder Bhathal
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Initial canvas results
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:36:52 -0400

Sorry for the delay, just a partial update. The code I pushed
generates BMPs for the new/test ft version for glyphs that have a
different hash. Problem right now is some glyphs are generated
properly but a lot are corrupted. I'm debugging right now and I'm
hoping I made a silly mistake but I just wanted to send a quick
update.

Will push updated code and report back as progress is made.