[ft-devel] [GSoC] PNG rendering

From: k kushal
Subject: [ft-devel] [GSoC] PNG rendering
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 04:06:21 +0530

As we have decided to use PNG(s) instead of Bitmaps, I pushed the code to generate PNG(s) for all the glyphs of a font (mono, anti-aliased, LCD etc) and also the code to generate hashes as well. (some cleaning to be done)
I will upload the code for the different glyph-comparison visualisations very soon.
I am currently working on the webpage generation and automation of the whole process.
Please review. Thanks.