Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Web landing page

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Web landing page
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 12:57:03 +0200 (CEST)

> What is the use of the "Difference" column?

Having a rough measure to weigh the differences sounds useful to me.

> Why do we need to prioritise any glyph which has an error big or
> small?  Can't we just order them with glyph-index?

I would like to have the option to do both.  Other options are to sort
by glyph name or character code.  Something like the sortable
Wikipedia tables to give a large overview, then clicking on an entry
opens another frame with all the details.  On the other hand, the
detailed view should also have a `previous' and `next' button, etc.,
etc.

> For additional information to be displayed, I'd like to add a table
> with all the differences.  (I've sent a mail with an attachment to
> the webpage screenshot earlier.)

Yes.  I think we will eventually converge on something all can agree
to :-)