Re: [ft-devel] DLL issues

From: Arvinder Bhathal
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] DLL issues
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 13:52:50 -0400

> Hmm.  This would be compilation flag `-I' to set the FreeType include
> path, but not the linker flags `-L' and `-l'.
>
> I think this is not correct (but maybe I'm wrong).  Please check that
> again, probably consulting the internet for more advice.

I was mistaken. Only the -I (i uppercase) include flag is needed. So
the following is what I'm using now:
'gcc main.c bitmap.c murmur3.c -Wall -I /usr/local/include/freetype2/
-ldl -lpng -lm -o main'

I'm close to having the code refactored to not use the statically
allocated array of structs I'm using right now. After this, adding
different rendering options and fonts will be easy, and I should have
these pushed tonight.