Re: [ft-devel] Research BDF fonts

From: Vitold S
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Research BDF fonts
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 10:05:27 +0000

Hello,

    Yes. But this example get from website examples with number one (basic example).

    My opinion in that example hard for understanding (using ange and matrix for rotation) and does not describe all use cases with fonts. May be this source code should be renamed and insert really simple and worked example?

Thanks.

вт, 5 сент. 2017 г. в 23:37, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:

>     I also testing it on truetype font and receive well working font
> rendering image in "dump.txt".  I feel that this is problem only
> with raster BDF fonts.

Yes.

>     What I doing wrong?

Your example code is only suitable for outline fonts.  Attached is an
improved version that works with bitmap fonts also.