Re: [ft-devel] [ft] Announcing FreeType 2.8.1

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [ft] Announcing FreeType 2.8.1
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 20:50:14 +0200 (CEST)

> I guess CMakeLists.txt isn't really used by anyone?
>
> I'm pretty sure that these are missing from the latest.
>
>   src/otvalid/otvalid.c
>   src/gxvalid/gxvmod.c

No, they are not missing.  Leaving out those two components is
intentional; they are rarely used and would increase the library size
unnecessarily.

> (I have my own version I keep updated)

Maybe it makes sense to prepare addition of those two files, with a
proper comment why they aren't included by default.  Or maybe there is
a more `cmake'-like solution for including the two files
conditionally?  I'm not a cmake user, so any help is welcomed!