Re: [ft-devel] FreeType incremental glyph loading

From: Ann Brednikhina
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType incremental glyph loading
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 14:31:25 +0300

Thanks for your quick reply!
But the situation with git clone is absolutely the same. I have cloned
http://git.sv.nongnu.org/r/freetype/freetype2.git
c:\GIT\freetype2>grep -RnP --color=always FT_IncrementalRec .
./include/freetype/ftincrem.h:85:  typedef struct FT_IncrementalRec_*
FT_Incremental;
That is all.

25.01.2018, 14:00, "Ken Sharp" <address@hidden>:
> At 11:51 25/01/2018 +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
>
>>  > Please send me a link to the full sources or some instructions how to
>>  > add into our project.
>>
>> Incremental glyph loading is contributed code; I'm not familiar with
>> it. I hope that Chris or some other person from Artifex (the
>> ghostscript maintainers) can give hints.
>
> I was under the impression we just supplied a fix when it got broken in the
> past, but I could be mistaken. I've pinged Chris who actually has a memory
> and should be able to say definitely.
>
> Of course the full sources are available for FreeType, since its an Open
> Source Project.
>
> https://www.freetype.org/developer.html
>
> If you want to contribute, or really even develop *using* FreeType, I'd
> very strongly recommend going the Git route and cloning the FreeType Git
> repository.
>
>                          Ken

Software developer