Re: [ft-devel] Discuss GSoC project

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Discuss GSoC project
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:39:10 +0100 (CET)

Hello Tathya,

> I got to know about this opportunity to work with you and contribute
> to "Convert FreeType's HTML documentation to markdown" [...]

thanks for your interest!

> I am Very much interested in contributing to "Convert FreeType's
> HTML documentation to markdown" and would love to further discuss
> this project with you and gain more insight of this project.

OK, so please prepare a proposal that tells us how and what you would
do.[1] Please look up the mailing list archive of this e-mail list for
more information; it has already been discussed, and Nikolaus
Waxweiler even started with some conversion already.

  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/freetype-devel/