[ft-devel] Potential GSoC Proposal

From: Ankit Dhankhar
Subject: [ft-devel] Potential GSoC Proposal
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 01:19:54 +0530

Hi, I am a CSE student from IIT Roorkee India, and I would like to participate in GSoC with Free-Type organisation.

1. I would like to contribute in conversion of documentation of Free Type from HTML to markdown from now on itself to strengthen my candidature instead of proposing it as GSoC project.

2. In actual GSoC I would like to work on VFlib's Tex format driver into FreeType and if time permits writing framework for checking  FreeType' rendering output.

 As I have translated  few pages so I would also like to ask, for them where I can submit pull request.

Please guide me .

Ankit Dhankhar
B.Tech 2nd Yr CSE
Indian Institute of Technology