Re: [ft-devel] Query regarding substitute for Pandoc

From: Ankit Dhankhar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Query regarding substitute for Pandoc
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 05:36:55 +0530

>Indeed, this is what I have (naïvely) suggested on the GSoC page.
>It's not really a recommendation, since I don't know enough details.
>It's rather part of the GSoC project to evaluate this – and reject my
>suggestion if there are better solutions.

Actually I also want to request about the same on GSoC ideas page of
FreeType that "Convert FreeType's HTML documentation to markdown"
information provided seems to be insufficient(according to me). As in first look it looks
like a task to "convert current HTML to Markdown" instead of "using  markdown
as a medium to generate other file and redeveloping documentation website" as
GSoC project (as per my understanding and reading the conversation in mailing list).
So can idea page be update corresponding to the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit