[ft-devel] How to port freetype2 to a system without file system

From: duhuanpeng
Subject: [ft-devel] How to port freetype2 to a system without file system
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 23:25:08 +0800

Hello,

I have ported freetype2 to our system. Our system don't supports file system,
so I write some functions to emulate file operations.
> fopen,  fread, etc.
But now I maintain a "FILE" array, it eats a lot memory.

Is there any better way to port freetype2?
Our fonts are store in flash, it appears like a normal array.
like:
  extern char font1[];
  extern char font2[];

(actually, I store multi font files in a single romfs image block.)

Regards,
duhuanpeng