Re: [ft-devel] Time for a new FreeType release

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Time for a new FreeType release
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 10:22:58 -0400

Hi,

I dropped the ball.  I meant to get to the symbol versioning stuff we
talked about so we'd have it for this release, but I've been swamped
with work.

Tom

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 9:21 AM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> Got it working :) Tested with CMake 3.10.2 on Win 10 x64. Version
> and copyright information was shown in the details tab of the file
> properties dialog.

Great!

Nikolaus, I've just given you write permission to the FreeType
repositories (user `madleser').  Please commit the CMake stuff,
together with proper ChangeLog entries.