Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC 2018] New font drivers

From: Nikolaus Waxweiler
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC 2018] New font drivers
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 14:59:37 +0100

> 1. For the working of GSoC, I will have one branch `test` for testing and random stuff and one `clean` branch

You can also keep everything in one branch and then rewrite its history (`git rebase`)

> I am not getting this "Please commit to `master' only after discussing the intended changes in advance."

He means you should work in your own branch and ask him before you push things to master -- but first you actually have to have something completed to be merged ;)

> Also I wanted to ask if I am missing out on any part in the work flow of FreeType please help me here.

What do you mean? You got the repository, Savannah with the bug tracker and this mailing list. I don't think you need more.