[ft-devel] ccache support for `freetype-testing'

From: armin
Subject: [ft-devel] ccache support for `freetype-testing'
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 12:31:38 +0100

Werner asked me about this a few days ago and since there are a few people
using this repo I thought it is worth mentioning it in the ft-devel list:  I
just added `ccache' support to `freetype-testing'
(https://github.com/freetype/freetype2-testing).  It can be turned off
(default is "on" though) and the option should only appear if `ccache' can
be located on the target system.  I ran a couple of tests on different
machines and different setups but obvs. I cannot test EVERYthing so please
let me know if you run into any weird caching issues (spec. when recompiling
the thing over-and-over again with different settings) :)

Apart from that, have a great Sunday :)