Proposal for Integrate ftbench into FreeType's build structure - GSoC 20

From: Ahmet Göksu
Subject: Proposal for Integrate ftbench into FreeType's build structure - GSoC 2024
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:09:08 +0300

Hello Again,
Last year, I was contributor of the project: Integrating ftbench into FreeType's build structure. I integrated the related benchmarking code into build system and produced results page successfully. However, the produced results had no meaning. This year, I want to work on this case to improve it. You can find my proposal at attachments. I am sorry for being late for asking feedback. I would be glad if it is possible.

Best,
Goksu
goksu.in