new list server?

From: Just van Rossum
Subject: new list server?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:15:48 +0100

It seems the freetype list has moved to a new server, or to new listserv
software. I would like to suggest that the list be notified of such
changes, since it may affect people's mail filters (it did affect mine...).

(Additionally, for the future, I would like to recommend MailMan as a list
server. It's much more user friendly: it has a really nice web interface,
for subscribers as well as admins. For those who care: http://www.list.org.
Btw, it's the official GNU mailing list software ;-)

Just