RE: Makefile For Borland!

From: Pedriana, Paul
Subject: RE: Makefile For Borland!
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:45:01 -0700

        >>Why there is not present the Borland
        >>Makefile for freetype 2 library?

    >Last time I saw, the documentation clearly
    >stated that *only* the GNU version of make
    >should be used, at least to compile "out
    >of the box".

If you have any familiarity at all with setting
up a project in Borland C++, you should be able
to make your own project for freetype.

I'll tell you what -- if you buy me a copy of BC++
with the IDE (I want one of these), I'll do all
the work for you and support it from now through
the final release of Freetype 2.0.

Paul