[Freetype](no subject)

From: George Petrov Georgiev
Subject: [Freetype](no subject)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:03:38 +0200

    Hi all,

Can anybody explain me the following problem? When I create a new size
object with FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes( face, 0, ptsize)  or with
T_Set_Char_Size( face, ptsize << 6, 0, 72, 72), maximal heigth of text quite
differ from my  _ptsize_. When I find the hightest  bbox.yMax  and lowset
bbox.yMin value for each character of  given font and calcate height ...
it's greater then my ptsize and even face->size->metrics.height>>6. Where is
the truth? May be I don't understad well glyph metrics?

10x a lot.