RE: [Freetype] Font distribution woes

From: Pedriana, Paul
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Font distribution woes
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:21:29 -0700

Thanks for the advice.

In looking at the docs for FT_New_Memory_Face, it seems to
work by you providing a pointer to memory. If that's
correct then I can't use this technique because some of
the fonts we want to use are megabytes in size, due to
Asian glyphs.

Now if there was a function that took a file handle and
you gave it a starting offset and length, then I could
use it. Would FT_Attach_Stream or some other function be
able to do something like this?