[Freetype] Error in ftxgpos.c / ftxopen.c

From: Dave Williss
Subject: [Freetype] Error in ftxgpos.c / ftxopen.c
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:49:28 -0500

I've found an error in ftxgpos.c in the pre1.4 version

On line 278, it does...

    new_offset += base_offset

However, base_offset is the base offset to the GPOS
table and it's trying to lookup a gdef table here.  So
it should be

    new_offset += gdef->offset

Another change I would suggest....

In ftxopen, instead of returning TTO_Err_Invalid_SubTable
and failing, have it just skip that subtable.  I hit this one
using the font mangal.ttf.  In Load_ClassDef2() it hit one
that was really wacko.  I could send the font if you don't
have it (it's about 138K).

 -- Dave Williss
------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
   for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup