[Freetype] A question about cff font

From: 王毅
Subject: [Freetype] A question about cff font
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:22:20 +0800

Hi,
    I want to display PDF text that uses embedded cff font. But I find a very serious problem. I can't use FT_Get_Char_Index() function to retrieve the correct glyph index for certain character code. Because the m_ftFace->charmap is set to NULL.

    I think it is a bug of FreeType. It should build one charmap for cff font as other font types, like type1, truetype etc, or I can't use FreeType to support embedded cff font! I hope it wiil be solved in next version, thanks.

Jacky/2001/7/18