RE: [Freetype] How to use FT_Outline_Decompose?

From: Shen Jian (James Shen)
Subject: RE: [Freetype] How to use FT_Outline_Decompose?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:46:57 +0800

Thanks for your tip!

I can convert TrueType to Postscript with the outline message from FT2, but
when I do it for CJK (Chinese-Japanese-Korean) fonts, I don't know how to
translate the points which is in the end of contours with tag
FT_Curve_Tag_Conic into Postscript. If you know how to translate it or how
to use the FT_Outline_Decompose, please help me.

Best Regards,
James Shen