RE: [Freetype] Problems linking to freetype lib

From: Ian Brown
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Problems linking to freetype lib
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:55:19 +0100

I agree with putting it in builds/win32.
Attached is the updated project file that uses the ftdebug.c from
builds/win32.

I made some additional changes to the project file:

There are now targets for both single and multi threaded builds. Plus the
default build is multi-threaded for MFC compatibility.

I also set the release build to create debug symbols. Because the symbols
are created in a separate file (the Program Database file), this does not
impact the size or performance of the release library ... it just makes it a
lot easier to track down errors.

Ian