Re: [Freetype] where are the fonts ???

From: Riccardo Cohen
Subject: Re: [Freetype] where are the fonts ???
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:57:31 +0100

Yes, but in a program that will be distributed, I cannot afford making a find
or locate at startup !
I was expected a C function or environment variable telling where they are !

The rpm function would not work on linux debian.

Shall I scan /etc/X11/XftConfig ?

on the other hand, I have a standard redhat 6.2 machine with :
        FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType"
in the file /etc/X11/XF86Config, but there is no directory like this on the
machine !

All that is strange...

--
Riccardo Cohen