[Freetype] Re: 1.5

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: [Freetype] Re: 1.5
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:41:05 +0100

Thibault Jamme <address@hidden> wrote:
> I was under the impression that the current release of version 1 was 1.5.

Nope. Current is still 1.3.1 !

However, I will release in a few days release candidate 1 for 1.5.0.
In fact, I am only missing one file (po/nl.po), so you can get a very
good insight of it by downloading unstable/freetype-current.tar.gz
from the FTP server.

> Now I seem to remember there was something clearly labeled 1.5 when I
> downloaded it last time.

Probably it was the 'current' I am speaking about. Everything inside
is labelled 1.5

> The French FTP server was down last night.

Unfortunately. David knows about that, and he said in another mail
that he is to meet personnaly (in a meal, in fact) the sysadmin of the
very machine. We hope things will work better then... ;-)

> The one I got compiled fine anyway. (On Linux RH8.0)

Good news.

Antoine