[Freetype] Question about build on linux redhat.

From: jzhang
Subject: [Freetype] Question about build on linux redhat.
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:27:46 -0400

I run into a problem when I try to build freetype2 . The error message is:
/home/pdcomp/freetype-2.1.5/builds/freetype.mk:197: no file name for
`include'

Line 197 is:
include $(wildcard $(SRC_DIR)/*/rules.mk)

I checked all rules.mk under src directory. They are all there. Looks to me
wildcard function doesn't work properly.

My make version is:
GNU Make version 3.77, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath..

Anyone can help me to solve the problem?
Your help will be appreciated.

Jihong Zhang
software Developer
xenos | the data to e-content company(tm)
Direct: +1 905 763 5122
Fax: +1 905 763 5122
Email: <mailto:address@hidden>
Web: <http://www.xenos.com/>