[Freetype] Porting to Texas...

From: bytesoftware
Subject: [Freetype] Porting to Texas...
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:13:14 +0100

I am attempting to port the engine to a Texas platform.
I noticed from the documentation that program space required is mentioned.
It would be helpful to know ball park figures for maximum stack and heap required.
I need to know whether to move to the next processor family up.
The build is for monochrome and truetype fonts (arial.ttf) only .
I know the results may differ quite a lot for other processors, but it will give me an idea.

Thankyou.

/Ashley.