[Freetype] Closing before done?

From: Danny
Subject: [Freetype] Closing before done?
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.  I'm using FreeType 2.1.8.  I load my fonts
through a FT_StreamRec.  I create a `new' FT_StreamRec
and set my FT_Open_Args' stream variable to the
pointer.  It reads fine using the read function but it
closes before it seems to be done with my
FT_StreamRec.  In my close function I `delete' stream.
 Shortly thereafter, the library crashes.  It appears
it's still trying to use the FT_StreamRec I just got
rid of with close.  Is it suppose to be calling close
before it's done with my FT_Stream or is this a bug?

I can make a short example if it would help.

-Danny