[Freetype] Compiling ftapi.c

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: [Freetype] Compiling ftapi.c
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:03:25 -0700

Hello,

I'm using Debian's libfreetype 2.1.7-2, which is binary incompatible
with its stable version 2.0.9-1. So, I'm compiling freetype from
source to add in the compatibility layer. I see this seems to be in
the ftapi.c file, but isn't apparently compiled by Debian. I started
looking at the FT build system, but thought it made more sense to ask
an expert. How do I modify the build to include the ftapi.c
compatibility layer?

Please cc me in your reply. Thanks,
Shaun