[Freetype] libfreetype.a

From: Miro
Subject: [Freetype] libfreetype.a
Date: 02 Aug 2004 20:12:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

    I'm currently running xorg as my xserver. I compiled freetype and installed
it in /usr and /usr/X11R6 as suggested in Upgrade.unx. When loading the
freetype module xorg complains about freetypeModuleData missing. I have backed
up my libFreetype.a from the freetype lib that came with my distro. It does
have the freetypeModuleData function listed under ftmodule.o in libfreetype.a.
(this is completly missing from the new libfreetype.a) So my question is what
can I do? is this a Xserver problem or a compilation problem or...

With best regards
   Miro P.

________
Bezplatny mail, forum, PaciNepaci a viac - http://www.post.sk