[Freetype] First-time Install PRoblem

From: steve
Subject: [Freetype] First-time Install PRoblem
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:05:08 -0700

Hello There.

I just tried to set up FreeType for the first time, following the instructions in INSTALL.ANY. With just the required baseline components in my project, I get missing function prototypes on FT_Add64, FT_MulTo64, and FT_Div64by32 in ftcalc.c.

I get the same thing for FT_Stream_Open, FT_New_Memory, FT_Done_Memory, and fopen in ftsystem.c.

I'm compiling using CodeWarrior 9.3 for Palm OS on Windows XP Pro. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks,

Regards,
Steve Mann
SLO Revo, Inc.
www.slorevo.com