[ft] Free Type Library with Visual Basic

From: Ahmed Sulaiman
Subject: [ft] Free Type Library with Visual Basic
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:31:52 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to use FreeType 2 library to render a given text using specific font name and font size provided as parameter in Visual Basic to the screen.  Has there been any effort to convert FreeType 2 library into a DLL callable from VB?  Do I need to recompile the library to work as a Win32 DLL? I would appreciate it if any one would guide me to where I could find some VB sample code...

Thanks in advance...

Ahmed