[ft] FaceName

From: Michele Petrazzo
Subject: [ft] FaceName
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 13:39:05 +0200

I see that there are two parameter that describe a face: family name and
style name, but I see also that, for example, into MSDN documentation,
or into GTK docs, that there are another parameter that, I think,
represent the font with the "real" name, in a better way than
"family_name" + "style_name". Is the the possibility to retrieve the
same information for this library?

Thanks a lot,
Michele
Italy