[ft] Is it allowed to over-write FT_Outline pointers?

From: Joe Krahn
Subject: [ft] Is it allowed to over-write FT_Outline pointers?
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:05:09 -0400

The routing FT_Outline_Decompose is helpful in converting the various outline segments to a set of straight-line points for use with drawing primitives. It can be convenient to store the result in-place, over-writing the point, contour, and tag array pointers.

Any chance that simply free-ing the 3 data pointers and over-writing them is OK? Or, is there a 'nice' way to do this? If not, am I likely to cause problems from alloc-ing my own FT_Outline structure?

Thanks,
Joe Krahn