[FT] A problem when rendering a character.

From: 罗 亮
Subject: [FT] A problem when rendering a character.
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:55:50 +0800

Hello,
When I use freetype 2.1.9 to render a character 't' with the font 'c:\windows\fonts\arialuni.ttf' which font point size is 12, FT_Get_Glyph show me the ace->glyph->advance.x is 4( 0x0004000 >> 6 ). But when I render it, the width of the result bitmap is 5. I don't know why it occurs, and which value I should use to move the pen. Please help me,thanks! Ray

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn