RE: [ft] Vertical font layout

From: Paresh Deshmukh
Subject: RE: [ft] Vertical font layout
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 06:19:34 UT

Hi,
  I am still working on the same problem, no solution had found , please help me
on the same.
I am having one more query. MsMincho.ttc support vertical layout, what will be
the expected output for zero degree oriented and single byte text with
FT_Load_Glyph(face, Glyph_Index, FT_LOAD_VERTICAL_LAYOUT).
I checked with MsWord Vetical box for double byte 'A' it print correclty but for
single byte it prints rotated 'A'. Is there any relation between verival layout
and mulibyte char.

Please also comment on previous query why I am getting const advance value for
Vertical layout text.

Thanks
Paresh