[ft] Problem with freetype monochrome font rendering

From: perlamahesh
Subject: [ft] Problem with freetype monochrome font rendering
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 18:39:55 +0530

Hi All,

           I have downloaded freetype- 2.1.10 . But while using it I am not getting 1-bit monotype bitmaps.

It is not working for monotype bitmaps. It is Working for normal grayscale bitmaps.

After initializing the library, I am calling FT_Load_Glyph( face, glyph_index, FT_LOAD_MONOCHROME ); and

  error = FT_Render_Glyph( face->glyph, FT_RENDER_MODE_MONO );  with monotype as the flag. But in FT_Render_Glyph() I am getting error. Please help me how to get 1-bit monotype bitmap.

Regards

Mahesh Perla