[ft] Simple question from stupid NooB

From: Bowser
Subject: [ft] Simple question from stupid NooB
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:50:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi... I'm trying to wrap my head around FreeType to see if I can use it for
Unicode on the Nintendo DS handheld system (by using PAlib).
C++ is not my forte, however, and I keep getting a message saying "undefined
reference to `FT_Init_FreeType'"

I'm thinking maybe the PAlib make just isn't cut out for it, but it could
definitely just be a stupid mistake I made...
Any help on this would be much appreciated.  I have some big plans that
should be pretty cool.

My full code and output is attached...it's actually very small.
http://www.nabble.com/file/3915/palib%20error.txt palib error.txt